|| | | |
To print your logo on labels: We will require a copy of your logo (click on Instructions for Artwork). Our team of graphic designers can help in designing labels to meet your specific needs.
In order to place a label order, you will have to consider the following elements:
1. What will you be using this label for? What surface will the labels be applied to, and what handling conditions will it be required to withstand?
2. What size do you want the label to be, and must it be that exact size?
3. What shape?
4. What quantity do you need?
5. If this is a printed label:
6. If this is a non-printed label:
7. Type of adhesive – what will label be adhered to; temperature factors:
8. Label finishing:
best, most economical decisions, based on your budget
and application requirements.